This is good with dinner or is a great snack …
you can even make some if mum is too slow making dinner - a great little entrée
if the oven is already on!
You will need:
- large baking or roasting potatoes - allow one per person
- oil for spraying or brushing
- 1⁄2 tsp of Tuscan seasoning
What to do:
- Do not peel the potatoes. Slice them about 1⁄2 cm thick.
- Place the potato slices in a roasting pan.
- Spray or brush with oil and sprinkle with the Tuscan seasoning.
- Bake at 200°C for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden and crunchy.
- Serve with tomato sauce, or if you are doing it for you mum or dad serve
it with chutney.
- It is a great skill that the children can make themselves a simply yummy healthy
snack - that we know they will love. If you make this for them at school and
send them home with the recipe you are bound to have grateful parents!
- A little guidance on using a sharp knife is essential.